Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mid-Semester Mumbling

I really enjoyed the reading activity outside, for the past two classes. I also enjoyed writing the story I did. The writing assignment showed me that it is not really that hard to write a story. It made me tap into my creative side more, which I have not been tapping lately. I think it could have been better in the ending, but I was really tired that night. I really liked that Professor Corrigan let us go outside to read. The weather was so nice! It was quite relaxing to be outside of the classroom to have class. I also like hearing Alicia and Shantel’s stories. Their stories were really entertaining. It is pretty cool to hear people’s creative side. Everyone is so different. No story was the same. Each story has a piece of whoever wrote it inside. I love that. I think that we should do more of these, though I know many people in the class would disagree though. This assignment had my full attention and I had fun doing it. I like to share my work.
I cannot believe that midterms are here already. I just that the test is easy tomorrow.
I am not really sure what else I can talk about.
Well, my favorite two reads this semester were The Book of Joel and This Blessed House. They are two stories that I remember the most. The Book of Joel really got to me when I read it outside. It came alive, I guess. There were certain parts that impacted me. I loved This Blessed House because, well I am not too sure why. It was just really interesting. I love studying characters and Twinkle and Sanjeev were just two very different and interesting people. They are like many couples out there today.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job on your story! :D and yes i agree that this was a great activity, i had fun enjoying the beautiful day day hearing our group's stories. it was a great ways to see eachothers creative side.

    ReplyDelete